ViZDoom defines several exceptions that can be thrown by its API. Most of the exceptions contain more information in the exception’s message.
- exception FileDoesNotExistException#
Means that file specified as part of a configuration does not exist.
- exception MessageQueueException#
Means that communication with ViZDoom’s instance failed. Usually, means a problem with permissions or system configuration.
Means that allocation/reading of shared memory failed. Usually, means a problem with permissions or system configuration.
- exception SignalException#
Means that a signal was cached by ViZDoom’s instance.
- exception ViZDoomErrorException#
Means that an error in the ViZDoom engine occurred.
- exception ViZDoomIsNotRunningException#
Means that called method cannot be used when ViZDoom instance is not running.
- exception ViZDoomUnexpectedExitException#
Means that ViZDoom’s instance was closed/terminated/killed from the outside.